Aside from the reasonable charges, there are many reasons to work with us.
Here are some, but not all, examples of issues best resolved by an electrician.
Contact several contractors. Get more than one estimate.
Start by asking family members, coworkers or friends about electrical work they may have had done. When people are satisfied with their experience, they will be more than willing to tell you.
The GFI is a safety device that shuts off the power if an electrical appliance plugged into an outlet develops a leak that could electrocute someone.
An ARC FAULT is an unintentional electrical discharge - a problem that even the most safety-conscious homeowner cannot always avoid.
Time delay fuses are used on circuits where appliance motors have initial surges of electrical power when the motor starts. This initial surge might blow a regular fuse.
More Articles ...
- How much electrical work should I do on my own?
- What is a polarized plug?
- What does 'gauge' mean?
- Can I cut off the third prong of a plug to make it fit into a 2 prong socket?
- Should all kitchen outlets be GFI?
- Is it OK to replace a fuse or circuit breaker with a larger one to prevent blowing or tripping?
- I have a tripped circuit breaker - what is the problem with it?
- Can fuses or circuit breakers detect low-level arcs?
- What is the difference between floodlights and spotlights
- Why are electric heaters limited at 1500 watts?
- What are common wattages for 4ft fluorescent lights?
- Are my 3-prong outlets properly grounded?
- Where are AFCIs required by the NEC?
- What Is the Scope and Purpose of the NEC?