Recent improvements in electrical outlet technology make it possible for you to protect your children or vulnerable adults from injury or even death from inserting something into an electrical outlet.
Thousands of children are treated each year for burns; sometimes the burns are fatal. Boys seem especially likely to insert things into electrical outlets.
You can change out your easily accessed electrical outlets for as little as $9.00 each. This is a small price to pay to safeguard your children, and even your home.
Contact us to schedule a consultation.
- NEMA Real Safety Campaign
- NEMA Manufacturer Research and Safety Statistics
- United States Incident Statistics
- CSPC Electrical Safety Data sheet
- Canadian Incident Statistics
- Consumers Union Report on Outlet Caps
- State Farm report on electrical safety in the home